Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer 2007

It is June 19, 2007 ~ where has the year gone?? We moved to Charlotte NC a year and 2 weeks ago. It has been a great move for our family and the kids are very happy.

Last week was our first week of summer. Austin, Kiersten, and Brandon started swimming lessons. Austin also did Basketball Camp. This week Austin is attending Cub Scout Day Camp. He is having a blast. Matt is scheduled to speak at Youth Conference at USC in Columbia on Friday.

I will attach a few of our favorite events from the past few months.

You know we are in NASCAR Country now and we went to Pole Night the week of the Coca Cola 600. We learned so much about Nascar and the kids thought it was great. Kiersten won the money pool worth $75.00. Matt's co-workers all put in money and draw names. The winning car wins the money! What a lucky girl!

I will post some more soon!

Marci




1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hey, I like your page. It looks great! Way to go Kiersten. Next time I see you, you better buy me an ice cream or something!

Ally wears your clothes everyday, and she always says, we should call Kiersten and tell her thank you...So just know that she loves it! Thanks.
Katherine