It has been a long nine months - i don't like being pregnant. Austin(probably more than the others) has seen the good and bad of the pregnancy. I guess I told him more than once that I will be nice again after the baby is born.
A few days ago we were driving somewhere in the car and he asked me with the most sincere tone - So Mom, is it the day after you have the baby that you are nice again?
I smiled and said it will probably take a little longer than that but you are lucky because both sets of grandparents will be here over 3 weeks to help take care of you! He was satisfied with that!
Matt and the kids are ready for the baby to come and SO AM I!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Austin's Great Question...
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
4/21/2008 12:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am nicer when I am pregnant. I get grumpy and tired AFTER they are born...the crying really gets to me! I hope she comes soon!
Post a Comment