Ok - i have gotten the hint! Here are some pictures of our new house. I will be posting more later but I wanted to get the pictures up. The kids are doing well, this week has been harder than last. We had so much going on last week that it didn't catch up to the kids. They are all missing their friends so much. We are very blessed to have the White's around the corner from us and Maggie, Emily, Kiersten and Austin are all at the same school. Davis and Brandon are playing daily and enjoying each other VERY much.
This little area is in the basement at the bottom of the stairs. It is a "playhouse" or "nook" that the kids have loved...

7 comments:
Wow the house is beautiful! Congratulations on the new digs.
Your home is beautiful! I can't imagine moving...you guys are troopers! There is so much to do! Hope you are all doing well!
The house is so beautiful. I bet you are loving it. Give your kids a hug for me. It's nice to picture where you are living - I am happy for you that you are all together and not too much in limbo anymore - GO CUBS!
I'm so glad that you and Lori have each other. It's so nice to have good friends so close. Your house is beautiful.
We have been thinking about you guys and are so glad everything is going well for you. We miss you all.
Nice I'm glad you guys are all moved in
O.k, I just figured out where you moved! I can't believe you are in Wheaton. You are in our old stake! My dear, dear friend is in that ward. Her name is Elva Shaw and she is 82. Please give her a hug for me!
Post a Comment