After the Pinewood Derby, we rushed home to enjoy the first nice Saturday of the year. We were determined to get Kiersten on a bike. Between pregnancy, her fear and not a great place to ride bikes, we just never got around to teaching her to ride a bike.
We got her going and she picked it up quick...we got ALL 6 of us on bikes. We stopped at the park to play and just had a nice day.
Way to Go Kiersten!!
Kristi - Reagan loved the Burley and took a little nap on our ride. I promise to use and take good care of your Burley!!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Kiersten and family bike ride! This is for your Kristi!!
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
5/03/2009 10:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so cute, thanks for sharing Marci.....I am having a garage sale this weekend, do you think I can tell everyone that buys something (especially my favorite toys) that they have to send me a picture of them being enjoyed and used??? hee hee
Post a Comment