Thursday, February 11, 2010

a double take...

As a mother you think you remember what your kids look like when they were younger. By the time you get to 4 children - people always say so many different things about your kids like, "she sure looks like her brother" - "he is a spitting image of his mother"...etc. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I don't but everyone has their own option.

While visiting Utah last month I walked into my mother in laws bathroom and did a double take. To myself I thought - I don't remember taking that picture of Reagan...oh wait - THAT IS KIERSTEN. Totally took me by surprise. I don't remember Kiersten looking that much like Reagan but this picture proves it! The younger pictures of them do not look so much alike but at this particular age - I feel like I am looking at the same girl. It will be interesting to see what happens as they get older.



No comments: