We did have a busy February but I am not in the mood to blog about it yet so I am going to share a few March snapshots with you...the kids are growing up. Austin turns 11 in a few weeks, spring break at the Kalahari, Grandma and Grandpa Smith are coming to visit and then Reagan turns 2. Still dealing with the house situation...hopefully it resolves itself soon. We really want to stay where we are for MANY MANY reasons...pray for us that it will all work out soon!
Enjoy...
Reagan walking in her brothers shoes...she thinks she is HOT stuff!
Yesterday the kids played with the neighbors outside. Reagan thinks she is one of the big kids...she was SO happy to be outside and eating a popsicle! (sad to think 55 felt like summer!)

1 comment:
So Cute! Thanks for posting some new pictures! Reagan is so cute and growing up! 55 feels like summer to us too! I hope everything works out with the house and everyone is doing well! Love you.
Post a Comment