After a long summer of waiting for August to come it was finally our turn to go on vacation. All of our friends had trips planned earlier in the summer so we waited patiently for JULY 27th. Me and the four kids loaded the plane for Utah to meet up with the rest of our family. Tracy and her kids flew out from NC and we were all staying at my parents house for 16 days!! PARTY!
Day 1: Party at Matt's parents new pool! My sisters and their kids came as well as Lindsey and some of the Smith cousins. McKenzee and McKell also drove up to spend the day with us! It is great we can all play together and the pool was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
 |
| Ally |
 |
| Kenzee and McKell playing with the kids...I want them back! |
 |
| Jumping off the deck was a HIGHLIGHT of the trip. There is a gate on the upper deck so the kids can jump into the pool...I think EVERY child over the age of 4 jumped of the deck! Amazingly brave! |
 |
| There goes Kelly! |
 |
| The Murdoch's - minus Glen. |
 |
| I even jumped..although i am not sure I would do it again! |
 |
| Kiersten did it!! |
 |
| The Whole Crew! |
No comments:
Post a Comment