What a fun basketball season! On top of watching 3 kids play in 4 different leagues - college basketball is a MAJOR part of our lives! We plan our weekends around who is playing and can't wait to watch every game! March Madness is by far our favorite time of the year! We pick brackets, watch games and CHEER! This year was extremely fun. Kentucky had a great team with wonderful athletes and just great guys! They seem to have it all together. We had weeks in March that everything that came through the wash was KENTUCKY! Here are some of the celebration pictures!
The night of the championship game we had a party with all things BLUE AND WHITE! One of Austin's friends showed up in a Kansas sweatshirt (just to be funny) and I made him cover it in blue painters tape before I allowed him to come inside! Jonas asked - "Mrs. Smith - are you serious? I said I certainly am!!"
ONLY KENTUCKY FANS ALLOWED!
This is the attire for Monday at school! No doubt who we cheer for up here in Illinois!
Game Day food!
The kids were a little tired on Tuesday but it will be a day they don't forget anytime soon!
2012 National Champs!
Go KENTUCKY!


















No comments:
Post a Comment