In July, I got to attend my 20 year Ogden High School reunion! We had so much fun. I flew to Utah by myself and I got to spend 5 days at my parents and seeing old friends.
Friday night we had a dinner at Union Station. Casey Scott was the MC and lots of people turned out for the dinner. We laughed a lot and got over being nervous in the first few minutes. Laurel and I went without husbands so we got to visit with so many people. I had a great time seeing old friends!
Saturday was a tour of the high school and a picnic at the park...then on to the Copper Club for a PARTY. I must say my first experience being ID's and being in a club was interesting but fun.
I really enjoyed see Coach Russell and the renovated school. They have made some huge renovations to the auditorium and the gym and classrooms. The outside is the same old Ogden High but the inside is very much new and improved. Such a beautiful school!
I could have visited with this group for days! Such wonderful friends doing great things!

No comments:
Post a Comment