Thursday, September 27, 2007

Brandon's 3rd Birthday

My little baby turned 3! We celebrated yesterday because Matt has to go out of town today and tomorrow. I spent hours making Brandon's cake but it turned out pretty cute. We just had dinner, cake and ice cream and presents.

Austin was upset that we didn't have a PARTY for Brandon (with friends). Austin really sticks up for Brandon and is a great protector of fairness (whether we like it or not!) Can you hear it now, "But Kiersten got a friends party, why doesn't Brandon! That's not fair!"

Brandon did get to take cookies to preschool today to celebrate.

Anyway, we had a nice night. Here are pictures from the evening...

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Binocuscope

Austin being silly!


Lightning McQueen - my first character cake!


The kids watching Brandon open his presents.

Brandon and his MASSIVE new tonka truck!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I am totally impressed with your cake. That puts any I've made to shame! He is so cute and I am glad he had a good party (even if friends weren't invited) :)

Aunt Katherine

Nora said...

Marci~I love looking at your blog, your kids are so cute!