Today we had Mother's Day Tea at Brandon's Preschool. It is a fun time to spend with the kids.
I haven't posted much lately because it would be how tired I am, how much I hate being pregnant, how much Matt has been traveling lately, etc. but days like today make you realize how lucky I am that I have such good kids and such a wonderful family! They are going to induce me on Monday morning if I have not delivered by then so the end is in sight!
I arrived home to find flower boxes on my doorstep. My dad sent my mom and I flowers for Mother's Day. My mom flies in tomorrow night (she changed her ticket to be here a few days early just in case) to be here for the baby...we are very excited. My dad is coming in on Monday night and will be here in the Carolina's until the end of May helping with Franklin's move and graduation from Dental School and our new baby. I feel very lucky to have such great parents that are so willing to come and help.


Matt's parents are also coming on the 22nd for a week. The month is going to fly by and we are all excited for our new baby!
I arrived home to find flower boxes on my doorstep. My dad sent my mom and I flowers for Mother's Day. My mom flies in tomorrow night (she changed her ticket to be here a few days early just in case) to be here for the baby...we are very excited. My dad is coming in on Monday night and will be here in the Carolina's until the end of May helping with Franklin's move and graduation from Dental School and our new baby. I feel very lucky to have such great parents that are so willing to come and help.
Matt's parents are also coming on the 22nd for a week. The month is going to fly by and we are all excited for our new baby!

1 comment:
Good luck this weekend! How fun that you can have a baby on Mother's Day! (Or, maybe it won't be fun because you'll have to share YOUR day with a munchkin. Never mind--wait to be induced. :>)
Post a Comment