I came home on Wednesday around noon. The kids stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa and planned Reagan's "birth"day party. Kiersten insisted on having a "birthday" party for her so they decorated with balloons and made a cake. It was fun.
I was very glad to be home - although the hospital stay was the best out of the four - there is nothing like your own bed. We are adjusting to life with a newborn and I am happy we are all home together. I have many little helpers and I have to remember how much time a little one takes of your day...Reagan is beautiful and so far an angel!
My parents left for Charleston SC today for my brother's Dental School Graduation. Way to Go Franklin and Amber!! We are proud of you...
They will be back in a few days and we can't wait. Matt washed my kitchen floor today and has been a great support...he is a wonderful dad and husband! Thanks Matt.

2 comments:
SHE IS BEUTFUL!!!!!!
She is so pretty! She already loooks older with her hair combed. She definately looks like a member of our family already! Glad you are doing well! I just talked to mom on the phone...she is on her way! Kiersten looks so cute holding Reagen!
Post a Comment