Reagan is such a messy eater. Brandon must be teaching her well. He can't seem to eat anything without getting food all over his face, table, floor, etc. In fact, he'll move his place mat out of the way to keep it clean!
So, Reagan is following in his footsteps, messy face, messy plate. She is teething and the biter biscuit brings such sweet relief. Bath time strangely always follows meal time.Unfortunately, she does not always leave her food on the plate. I picked her up (gently) and proceeded to give her a kiss, when she let loose and I got a milk bath. Everyone thought it was funny (ha, ha). It is probably just what I deserve. I cannot stand to have Reagan by me without kissing her face. She is getting her first experience with my goatee, which makes her laugh (the feel, not the look...) and my kissing her face leaves it with red marks.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Cute Reagan (and matt) pictures...
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
11/27/2008 01:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment