Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Program at Brandon's Preschool

Brandon's preschool does a Thanksgiving - Kick off the Holidays - Program instead of a Christmas program. It is nice to have it so early when life is not that crazy.

Brandon is my sweet boy that likes all things girl and boy - he loves to sing and dance as well as dig in the dirt and play outside. His teachers LOVE him - he is a peacemaker in the class. His teachers tell me all the time how much they love him and the other day in the car Brandon blurts out... "Mrs. Beth loves me."

I said, "I am sure she doesn't love you more than I do. Who do you think loves you more?"

He replied, "I think Mrs. Beth loves me more!"

His favorite song of the night:

the leaves are falling down,
the leaves are falling down,
Red, Yellow, Orange and Brown
the leaves are falling down.


There is a parent who comes in and teaches sign language. They do a great job teaching them and Brandon seems to enjoy it.


Another favorite song:

I am special
I am special
Yes I am
Yes I am
I am very special
No one else is like me
I am ME!



Mrs. Beth and Mrs. Tracie

No comments: