Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving stickers

You know you have moved a lot when you have multiple color moving stickers on furniture...I have orange, red and green on my rubber maid totes! You know what I'm talking about??

Packers/Movers are scheduled for Feb 16th. We found a house to lease in Wheaton, IL and we are excited to start our new adventure. I am so far behind on posts and vow to catch up sometime soon but for now I am sorting, giving away and cleaning out!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Whoah! That's fast! I have a few of those moving stickers too, but not as many as you! :)

Good luck sorting through everything...How are the kids with it?

The White Family said...

Good luck! We'll be here to help you unpack! :) Can't wait!

stacie said...

No idea what moving stickers are? good luck on your new adventure, I'm sure it will be nice to have your husband back!

Dave & Kami said...

Good luck on your move. I still think I have some items in my freezer from your last move.
I'm excited to hear about Chicago!!

Tricia said...

I hear you with those moving stickers. I don't think I'll ever get them all peeled off. Good luck with the move. Can't wait to hear about your new adventures in IL!

Anonymous said...

Good luck and don't forget to enjoy the journey