Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Austin!


It is hard to believe I have spent a DECADE here on earth with Austin. It is fun to see him grow up.

He had a great birthday complete with taking Homemade Oreo's to his class. Pepperoni sandwich with Flamin' Hot Cheetos for lunch and his dinner of choice was of course - STEAK. The weather cooperated and we were able to grill for the first time this year! YAH! Austin said the flowers even bloomed for his birthday. Pound Cake for dinner with Chocolate ice cream will make it the perfect day for my growing boy who's life revolves around food!

He has always been so big. I have been cleaning out my scrapbook stuff that has been packed away for 3 years because I didn't have room for it in the other house. I am not cleaning very quickly because I get side tracked by looking at photos. It makes me remember why I LOVED to scrapbook in the first place.

I have posted some old photo's of my cute BIG boy...enjoy.



Age 2 1/2 - Right after Kiersten was born.


Morgan's basement with goggles and showing his muscles!
Those boys could get him to do anything!




4 months old and 20 POUNDS! What a chunk!






8 weeks old - 16 pounds...enough said!




Austin at 18 months (I see a little of Reagan in him...interesting.)



6 comments:

Darla Maguet said...

Wow! The pictures of Austin sure brought back so many wonderful memories! They sure grow up fast! Your new home looks very nice. Give your family my love! Miss you all!

Katherine said...

Oh - I miss that cute boy, but he has grown up into such a wonderful young man. It certainly seems crazy that it has been 10 years since I came and stayed with you for a month when he was born. Time flies... Wish I could see him more. Hope you had a great day! Love ya

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday Austin! Growing up so quickly! Love ya!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Austin!!!!
We can't wait to see you this summer!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Brandon...wow he is growing up. He was such a joy to have in primary. It looks like you guys had a great start in Chicago

Dave & Kami said...

I can't believe he is 10! Love the cute baby photos of him! Happy birthday Cute boy!!