Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 13th - Wilmington Children's Museum

On a rainy Monday we decided to go to Wilmington and go to the Children's Museum down on the river front. I decided then that I have spoiled my kids - in a good way - by taking them to some pretty amazing museums, especially children's museums. Needless to say, Austin was unimpressed. The kids all had a great time - and so did Austin after he decided to join the fun.

They really have some fun activities. I suggest not to go on a rainy day - what else do you do on a rainy day on vacation? Many people had the same idea as us and it was crowded. We topped the day off with a trip to Target and Costco because Tracy does not have either in Swansboro. Another successful day with the cousins!

The Camping Room

Science Experiment with color...

Camping room with Brandon...

Doctors office

Austin's shirt matched his attitude this day...Feelin a little Crabby!

Music area...





No comments: