Who doesn't love family pictures? It is always nice when we are visiting Dean, because he can get us organized and snap a few pictures. I think he met his match in Reagan, although, as you can see below, Brandon was pretty challenging too!
We had the cute dresses for the girls, so decided that we would all dress in black and white. It is always funny to be in matching clothes, but we persevered and ended up with some cute pictures.
I really like this picture. The kids are sooo good at pretending they are having fun and love one another... Actually, I think they were having a pretty good time trying to get Reagan to sit still and smile.
We're so proud of Brandon, he has been working on his dance hands for so long and finally got the chance to show them off!
We couldn't quite get everyone to smile or keep their hands down.
The cute Smith girls!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Family Picture Attempts
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
12/05/2009 07:00:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment