After much planning and no sleep, Grandma and Grandpa arrived in Wheaton at 9:00pm on Monday night and then Matt and I left at 5:00am Tuesday morning to start our adventure to Maui! A 3 ring binder of all the instructions/schedule/birthday party invitaions and a GPS was all I had time to show them. Good Luck Grandma and Grandpa!
After flying ALL day we arrived in Maui and the whales welcomed us on our drive to the hotel! Spectacular just watching these HUGE creatures jump. (I didn't take my big camera and they were hard to capture with my point and shoot but take my word for it!)
 |
| Our WHITE Chicago skin arriving in the Maui. |
 |
| Ready to get some sun and explore a little. |
 |
| The company had a welcome Luau for everyone. It was really cool to watch (although hard to take pictures of)! |
 |
| Our PINK/RED Chicago bodies after a day in the intense Maui sun! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Hotel lobby...penguins! |
 |
| feet are poolside...nothing better! |
No comments:
Post a Comment