Friday, August 3, 2012

Emerald Isle - BEACH TIME!!!

I could make 20 entries of our 2 weeks at the beach. I am not sure how many I will make but I need to start somewhere!  These first pictures are of the 18 car ride.  The kids are old enough that they really do a great job traveling.  The are so excited to get to the beach that we hear no complaints!  They were texting Kelly and Nate and Joel the whole way there!






We finally made it to GRANDMA!  Reagan didn't leave Grandma Nancy's side all week!





Reading was a favorite.  I packed a container of books and I think Grandma and Reagan read them all multiple times!


IPADS...I think we had 4 Ipads, 5 ipods, 10 phones, 4 laptops, etc...chargers everywhere!



We did manage to play lots of games, puzzles and we watched the OLYMPICS!

LOVE THIS PICTURE!!




A great day at the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium.  







A trip to the Water Boggin' is always a must!  Tracy and I do this trip alone...not one to subject husbands or grandparents.  Lots of good ole' southern country folk - great people watchin'!



painting nails!



A little golfing...


Lots and Lots of NERTS!


"assigned cup line"

Reagan LOVED the hammock!  She wants one in her room.  She would sit in the hammock for hours just swinging and reading and swinging and reading.  Grandma would sit beside her and read.

Grandma had to leave a few days before we did and when I finally found Reagan - she was crying in the hammock. She was so sad "Her is Gone" (talking about Grandma).



No comments: