Well - we are going to have a family of four. I am expecting one more baby due in mid-May. This will be the last but we are excited! The kids are thrilled. They are starting to tell more people - at first Austin said that he wasn't going to tell anyone until the baby was born. I told him I thought people would figure it out before then - but now he is letting people know.
I can say that this has been by far the worst pregnancy yet. Not sure what is going on but I guess I saved the worst for last - or it is just that I am OLD. Matt and the kids are trying to adjust and hope that it doesn't last long.
We will keep you updated as things progress...
Saturday, October 13, 2007
And one more makes FOUR!!
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
10/13/2007 05:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you are feeling ok - sorry that it isn't going as smooth...
I will go get the maternity clothes out of storage this week and mail them to you.
We are staying at mom's tonight and staying at our new house tomorrow.
Love ya
Katherine
Congratulations!! I hope everuthing goes well
Claudia
Post a Comment