Saturday, October 27, 2007



Our Ward held the annual Trunk or Treat party, so we dressed the kids in their costumes and headed out. Brandon is Mario this year, Kiersten is a cat and Austin is a hobo. They had a great time with the other kids and getting candy from the other families.

It finally started to rain (yeah!!) so we moved the "Trunk" part in the building and walked from classroom to classroom. We also had a cake walk, haunted house and hotdogs! All in all, we had a good time. Neither Marci nor I had the energy to dress up, lame I know, but true. Maybe for Halloween we will find some costumes.

Grandma Jody and Grandpa Bob are coming to town next week and we are very excited. We have been scrubbing the house today (yes, it is Saturday and the Smiths blew the day cleaning) and are going to get treats and food. We'll get pictures up soon.

Happy Fall - hope to see your Halloween pictures in the coming days!





1 comment:

Katherine said...

So Cute! I love all the costumes - I will try to get some pics up on Monday of Ally and Isaac's costumes.
Love you all