We knew we were going to the beach when it was cold so we brought lots in entertainment. The kids made beads, decorated gingerbread houses (girls vs. boys), decorated sugar cookies and played games. We enjoyed being together as a family ! Happy Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Thanksgiving at Surf City, NC
We knew we were going to the beach when it was cold so we brought lots in entertainment. The kids made beads, decorated gingerbread houses (girls vs. boys), decorated sugar cookies and played games. We enjoyed being together as a family ! Happy Thanksgiving!
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
12/04/2007 04:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute pictures - You don't look pregnant at all in the pictures. I mailed your christmas present today. It's not wrapped in the mailer - you can wrap the mailer if you want it to look cuter under your tree - sorry I am lame. I sent it priority - it was the same price. Let me know when you get it.
Love ya
Kat
Post a Comment