I had great intentions on Sunday to take a picture of Brandon as he advanced on Sunday into Primary (instead of nursery) at church. We now have 9:00am church (we have been at 1:00 for a few years now) and it was all we could do to get to church on time! Brandon is in the 3 year old class called Sunbeams. It is such a big boy day for him and he did great. I did not even get to check on him because I had to teach Relief Society but he LOVED it.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ally too loved Sunbeams. I didn't take a picture and that would have been a good idea. I don't think sometimes! Although she wasn't feeling the greatest, but she really wanted to go to primary. So we let her go and she seemed fine. The next morning she woke up so sick and looked terrible. I took her to the doctor and she had Strep Throat. So I feel terrible because I took her to church with Strep... Well we got medicine and now she is feeling better.
Congratulations on your upcoming girl. That's perfect- 2 boys, 2 girls. I finally went to your site and your kids are soo cute! I can't believe how much they've grown. It looks like N.C. is treating you well. I've finally set up a blog so when I get few things on it I will email you with the address. Take care!
Post a Comment