Today was a typical day in the Smith household. Running from one place to the next. I volunteered at the school store this morning and we had to be there at 7:00am. Brandon had to go with me and he was not ready to get up this morning. He also had preschool today, a friend over after school, etc.
He asked me if he could play the Cars (the movie) video game on Wii. I turned it on for him and went downstairs to put groceries away. I came up a few minutes later and he was asleep, holding the remote, game still going...I guess he had had enough!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Brandon was EXHAUSTED!
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
1/08/2008 02:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So Cute. I love it when I just find Ally asleep somewhere random. She doesn't slow down very much, so it's cute.
Post a Comment