Thursday, February 7, 2008

Exciting baby purchase

Last year I decided to sell the baby crib and bedding that I had for Brandon, Kiersten and Austin knowing that if I did decide to have another baby it would be necessary for a new crib. We purchased our first crib while in Law School from a yard sale. It was a very nice crib but after 3 big babies and 4 moves it was a little worn out.

After finding out we were having a girl, I was trying to decide what to buy and where to put the kids. I think we have decided to put the 2 boys together for a little while on bunk beds and give Brandon's room to the new baby.

We found some furniture that we like that didn't cost and arm and a leg. I thought I would share it with you! The top picture is the bedding and the bottom picture is the crib. It is starting to feel very real!

A friend of mine brought over many clothes for our new baby girl - some really cute stuff and an awesome swing!! Thanks Michelle and Jason! Very excited - 3 more months to go!



2 comments:

Katherine said...

very pretty! I am sure you will make the room so cute! Can't wait to see the finished product! I will send you more clothes this week!

Jolley's said...

I LOVE it! That crib looks amazing. And I'm so excited that you're having another girl...girl rooms are always so fun to decorate!