On Saturday I decided to take Kiersten to get her hair cut. We went all by ourselves which doesn't happen very much. I could tell she really like being out alone with mom so I decided we should go get our nails done also - a win win for both of us. We got a drink and snack and then to the nail salon. We had a great time - she was grinning from ear to ear.
Her primary teachers husband was getting baptized and so just her and I went to the baptism and let Matt stay home with the boys. Matt took the red eye home from Seattle on Saturday morning so he was exhausted.
Kiersten and I spent the day together and had a great time. She talks non-stop but is very sweet and a joy to be with. She is so excited about the baby she can hardly stand it.
Here's a question for you - yesterday she asked me how the baby comes out? How do you explain that to a 6 year old? Any suggestions would be great! Boys would never ask that but her little mind is trying to figure it out.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Girls Day Out
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
2/12/2008 09:02:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Marci! It sounds like your doing really well with your pregnancy - I'm so glad. I remember you telling me awhile ago right when I found out when I was having a girl that you would love to have another girl. That's so exciting your wish came true! Ethan & Gavin were very curious about how the baby comes out but much more interested in how it got there in the first place! Thankfully (for this purpose ONLY) I had a c-section, so it was easy to say that they took the baby out of my tummy and I've got a scar to prove it! Maybe you'll be as lucky ;)
Carly
ncbroderickfamily@blogspot.com
Caden asked the same question. My sister who's had 5 kids said not to lie, but to just tell him that the baby comes out where you go to the bathroom. That answer seemed to satisfy Caden. Good luck!
Post a Comment