Thursday, March 6, 2008

Can you say catch-up?

I have lots to catch up on for my family blog...let's go back to Valentine's day.

We don't celebrate Valentine's day too much around here, in fact, I told Matt many years ago that Valentine's Day was the ONLY day of the year that I did NOT want flowers! It seems a bit of a forced holiday. I am much to practical to pay triple price for flowers. We got the kids some new books - i figure you can't go wrong with a few new books. I think Austin read his in 1 day. He loves to read. Now you know a little more about me and what I don't like...

Austin finished his Wolf badge this month - 2 months early!! We were determined to finish because I knew the next 2 months were going to be crazy! He really enjoys scouts and working to accomplish his goals. We are very proud of him.

Austin also finished another season of basketball. This season he played with the Upward league. It is a Christ centered league - much more laid back than some of the others but he had a good time.


1 comment:

Katherine said...

Way to go Austin! Looks fun!

We got Ally's bday card and $! She was excited. Thank you so much.