Saturday, March 8, 2008

Nesting or OCD??

I have been cleaning and preparing for the baby for a while...I guess you call it nesting - Some may call it obsessive complusive behavior. On top of that, I have had a few church activities at my house so I have to clean it. I gave a baby shower for a friend, hosted a Brunch Bunch for ladies to come and get to know each other.

One day last week, after we have all been a little sick, I took every toothbrush in the house and through them away. I then went to the store and bought all 5 people in the family 2 new toothbrushes each. One for up stair and one for downstairs. The cashier at Target didn't say anything but I am sure she wanted to.

I have also been cleaning - cleaning baseboards, the garage, ceiling fans, etc. I am not sure it is doing any good because Matt has been working on the closet under our stairs. He cut the wall out of the back of the closet so i can put my #10 cans of food storage back there. He has done a good job but it sure makes a mess! So for now I will just keep cleaning - next project will be the baby's room.

We will post an update when we get that done.

No comments: