The month of March up until the 20th was miserable for me...I got a cold on March 1st and it was not going away. It started with just regular cold symptoms and progressively got worse. By the 13th - which was our RS Enrichment I started to feel better. I tried to take it easy but decided I felt good enough to go and conduct the Birthday celebration. Well by the time I got home that night I thought I was going to DIE! I couldn't quit coughing - which is awful when you are pregnant, and I woke up with a 103 fever! I was so mad!! I called the doctor and he said stay in bed until your appointment on Tuesday.
My poor kids thought I was never going to feel good again and Matt had to take the day off and work from home. It just happened to be the ACC/SEC Basketball championship weekend so I stayed in bed and watched basketball for days. Matt does well with the kids - Kiersten had a birthday party, he cooked and cleaned and played with the kids until Monday morning.
I went to my appointment on Tuesday and the doctor said the baby was fine and that I needed to just take it easy for the next week.
We had been planning to go to Tracy's house on Thursday and I knew if I could just get there that I would have a restful week. Her son was getting baptized and my parents were coming out. Well - I finally an healthy again and thankful to all those who helped me with the kids and my responsibilities at church and school. Now I have about 6 weeks to get ready for this new little one to come!! CRAZY!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
March 2008 - recap
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
3/30/2008 08:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so sorry that you were sick. We are finally all feeling better too! I feel like we have been sick the majority of the time since Jan. though. I had a fever and bad cough and cold too! It's so hard to be a mom when you are sick (especially a pregnant one) _ glad Matt was there to take of the family.
Post a Comment