Monday, March 31, 2008

The rest of the week in Swansboro

The aquarium, the battleship, going to the beach (cold), flying kites, picnic at the park and just playing with our cousins! Fun Times!!


The kitchen on the Battleship.

Matt and Austin on the beach - it was cold and windy but Austin found tons of mussles.

The kids at the Battleship...

Austin and Nate at the Park being silly.

Joel and Brandon playing a game - these two could spend all day everyday playing.

Kelly and Kiersten at the park. It was cold but they didn't want to leave.

Flying kites from the Dock.


The Battleship - USS North Carolina in Wilmington



More Kite flying



4 comments:

Katherine said...

Looks like you had a blast! Your kids are growing up so fast and I can't wait to see them this summer! (especially your new little girl) I didn't realize you were going to Wilmington. Bummer it wasn't a little warmer for you all. We got more snow last night. Hopefully we won't have any more spring snow storms though. Love ya.
Kat

Katherine said...

I love that picture of kiersten when you and the kids are on the battleship. I can't tell if she is mad or joking, but it's cute! :)

danakay said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm glad you finally got all your pictures loaded! :-)

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Marci, it is good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute! Hope all is going well for you. Love ya.