Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6 weeks old...changing too fast!


These are some pictures I snapped at 6 weeks...she is changing so fast. Reagan is much more alert and is sleeping really good at night. She is by no means perfect but I really can't complain considering it all.

It is cute to see how the kids are interacting with her. When I ask them to hold her so I can do something - I explain that they need to talk to her and pat her back, etc. Austin tells her jokes (funny huh!) , he tries to be silly with her. Kiersten talks to her in a really high voice and says the same things over and over, such as: Your such a pretty girl. Brandon sings either the ABC song or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Very cute! They are all such good big brothers and sisters!

The kids are busy and enjoying summer. Austin is at Cub Scout Camp this week kissing fish, eating dog food, fishing, canoeing, archery, crafts, slingshot, etc. He is having a blast.



No comments: