Kiersten is growing up so fast and she had very specific things she wanted this year for her birthday. She really wanted a Nintendo DS and an American Girl Doll and an IPOD. She sure can wish BIG.
We agreed to get her the DS and she used some money from Grandma Jody for a doll like an American Girl doll from Target. She decided if she really like it then maybe she could wish for the real thing for Christmas. She was pretty excited to pick out her new doll and pay for it all by herself - Thanks Grandma!!
The Ipod is still something she really wants and she still has some birthday money so we are going to look on ebay this weekend. Thanks Grandma Nancy...wish us luck bidding!
Kiersten is such a sweet girl and a joy to have in our family. I have always said that everyone deserves a Kiersten. We couldn't live without her and it is great to see her growing up before our eyes.
When we were in Utah this summer I was certain that it would be Reagan that changed the most but many people, including Matt, have told me that Kiersten has changed the most. She is really becoming more confident and we love her so much! At her well check up this week she was 75% for her weight and 90% for her height.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Kiersten's Birthday Presents
Happy 7th Birthday Kiersten
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
8/28/2008 10:02:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved seeing pictures of my girl, Kiersten happy birthday and know how much I love you. Grandma Nancy
Wow, she does dream big. I still want an ipod and after playing a DS at tracy's, i want one of those too. They are pretty fun. Ally just got an American Girl Magazine in the mail and she looks at it all the time, but like you, not sure about the investment on that one. But, Kiersten I bet you will find a way to get one. Just offer to do laundry and jobs for money!
Post a Comment