Thursday, September 18, 2008

Did you know...

I picked up my Brandon from pre-school today and he was very excited about school.

The conversation went something like this:

Brandon:"Did you know that ducks are afraid of dolphins? I said no.
Did you know that penguins are afraid of sharks? I said no.
I don't know what fish are afraid of...oh, yes i do. Whales"
"Mom - did you know that?"

Mom: That is news to me - you are a smart boy.

Brandon: I know. I am awesome! Am I awesome mom?

Mom: You are totally awesome!

Brandon: Yes - i know.

Cute Boy!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Such a cutie!

So, I've been blog stalking for months now (that's what Deb calls it). I've joined the blogger world. I've enjoyed catching up on what's been going on with your fam. Reagan is precious and I can't believe she's 4 months already! And you're moving again! Whew! Busy girl.