We have copied some friends in our neighboring ward and created an Enrichment Blog to promote our upcoming Super Saturday. I am sure my sisters would want to see - seeing that we have the same responsibility at church...thought some others would like it also.
www.waxhawwardrs.blogspot.com
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Waxhaw Ward Enrichment Blog
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
9/27/2008 12:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So Inspiring Marci.....Thanks for sharing....I miss living by your beautiful creative spirit. Some people look at Super Saturday and say no way are we doing that, but look at you, you never step away from a challenge. I hope it goes well and I wish I could be there doing those fun projects with you.
What a great idea!!
Marci, I ran into Matts parents and they gave me your blog (I lost it from your christmas letter) anyway your family is darling! Love the pics that Amber Togisala did she does a great job! Hey I was checking out your wards enrichment blog for ideas I love the quiet books. Could you email me the info of where you are getting them, I would appreciate it that is such a great idea!
staciesears@hotmail.com
Post a Comment