***originally written Sept 16th...shows you how busy I have been. It has officially been on the market 2 weeks and we have had 1 showing...i think we are in for the long haul! With the banks and our "gas crisis" in Charlotte, unless we have some help from up above - we will be here for a while.
It is hard to believe that I am putting a house up for sale - especially in this market. The Charlotte area has been better off than most markets but there are just SO MANY houses on the market!
Last week I spent the entire week getting it ready for pictures. My dear friend Jacki helped me "stage" or re-decorate or clean up...whatever you want to call it. We purchased some stuff, rearranged others and boxed up what was left. I am happy with the results and hope someone likes our house.
I am adjusting to the "commuting" lifestyle but I am sure it is going to get old quickly.
If you know of anyone coming to Charlotte - please send them my way!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
the house is up for sale...
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
9/16/2008 09:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We also have our house up for sale and it'll be a month with only ONE showing. They really liked but ended up buying new construction in SC! So frustrating. I wish you the best and will include you in my many housing prayers!
Carly
Your house looks great! I know it's going to be hard, but you have done so many nice things to your house. Someone is going to love it. Love ya.
Post a Comment