Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Day of School 6-5-09

Austin is my planner and he was excited about the last day of school. He planned a huge water balloon fight for the last day of school at our house! I went along with the idea and told him I would provide lunch, drinks and the water balloons. They got out at noon and we ended up with about 20 kids having a water balloon/water gun fight.

I filled about 100 before they came home but my fingers couldn't fill anymore so when they got home from school I learned that some of the kids knew how to tie them. They proceeded to fill about 300 more...

We borrowed these slingshots from the neighbor and they had a blasted launching water balloons as far as they could.







Reagan had fun watching from the window...she loved seeing all the action!


Here is some of the crew...lots of nice kids.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

love those pics of Reagan - so cute!