We try and have somewhat of a traditional Thanksgiving, with all the trimmings, our formal dining room and all. The kids were good, loved the food and even helped cook and clean. The only thing we need now is a photographer so we can all be in the picture at the sametime.
This will come as a surprise to about no one, but when we first moved into our home, I put our pictures up on this wall somewhat randomly. No design, no square, etc. In fact, I'm not sure I even looked at the pictures until I had finished putting them up. Well, we just had the house painted, so every picture had to come down. Marci intervened this time to make sure we had some order in putting the pictures on the wall. My dad and I had the laser level, tape measure and artist thumbs to make sure we got it just right.
So, as you can see, Marci added order and taste to our wall of pictures!!

No comments:
Post a Comment