Austin's birthday was approaching and we had many discussions as to what we were going to do to celebrate. His good friend Max - who's birthday is also April 16th - was having his Bar Mitzvah that day and it was pretty much an all day affair. We convinced Austin that we could use Max's party as his celebration. He was ok with that as long as I made him a good cake!!
Kiersten came to me on Monday and suggested that we have a surprise party for Austin. It was a great plan because Austin REALLY stresses about who to invite. He doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. If I did all the inviting, he wouldn't have to worry about it and just enjoy his friends. I invited 6 buddies over when we got home from the Bar Mitzvah...he had NO idea.
Matt told him he needed his help with a service project for YM and off they went and then pretended to get an email that it was cancelled. In the mean time, his friends came and hid in the basement. This is his reaction when he came back...he had NO IDEA.
SURPRISE!~!
The Crew - I took them all to the arcade for some fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment