Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

With Halloween being on a Monday this year, by the time Halloween actually arrived the kids were a little partied out.  I told Reagan we were going to a party and she said she didn't want to dress up anymore!  Party Friday, Saturday and Monday was a bit much for her but once I got her to school she met up with some cute friends and had a marvelous time!  All the little princesses playing outside waiting on the parade to start.





Mr.Patterson - our principle - had a little accident last year and fell off a latter trying to clean his rain gutters and really did a number on his leg.  He missed months of school with surgery.  We are glad he can laugh about it this year!


Brandon's teacher - who is not much taller than he is!


Brandon - our Karate Kid!

Kiersten - our Mad Mad Scientist!


Reagan with Clare and Kate White


More sugar!!  Yummm.


Austin was a KENTUCKY Superfan...I was a referee this night(although really everynight!)

No comments: