Friday, October 21, 2011

Six Flags - Fright Fest 2011 with McKenzee and Bronson

McKenzee and Bronson came and spent their fall break with us in Chicago.  They really wanted to go to 6 flags while they were in town so we got a sitter for the 3 younger ones who did NOT want to go and headed to FRIGHT FEST.  Basically normal six flags with scary goblins walking around, FREEZING cold and DARK.  It is a totally different experience riding Raging Bull in the dark and freezing cold.  

I was worried that 5-11pm wasn't going to be enough time to ride all the rides but the lines were no more than 20 minutes and we rode ALL the major rides at least once.  By the last ride, my almost 40 year old body was finished with roller coasters for the year!  We had a GREAT time. 

I did a horrible job taking pictures of  Kenzee and Bronson while they were here.  That is so unike me but I did snap these pictures of us with my phone at Six Flags Fright Fest.  We also did lots of fun things like:
Giordano's Pizza
Portillo's
Garrett's popcorn
The Bean
Water Tower Place
The Field Museum
Wrigley Field
Soldier Field
Woodfield Mall

Thanks for coming to visit us and next time I will take more pictures!  


No comments: