Pictures from February 13th.
I am not a big fan of Valentines Day but I didn't veto the entire day. I attended the parties at school and it was sort of a good-bye to the other parents.
After school we went to Mary Alcorn's to let the kids play.
The best part of the day was about 30 minutes after I put the kids to bed that night. Austin comes sneaking downstairs, which was not unusual. He always has a hard time falling asleep. He proceeded to tell me that something weird happened at school that day. Now let me remind you that I was at school most of the day...anyway...he said that he got a Valentine from a girl that said..."Austin, I have a crush on you."
I asked him if he knew what that meant and he replied, "sort of". I told him not to worry about it and I asked him what he did with the note. He said that he tore it up in tiny little pieces and threw it away! I thought it was cute - but it made him very uncomfortable, which is fine by me!~
I am not a big fan of Valentines Day but I didn't veto the entire day. I attended the parties at school and it was sort of a good-bye to the other parents.
After school we went to Mary Alcorn's to let the kids play.
The best part of the day was about 30 minutes after I put the kids to bed that night. Austin comes sneaking downstairs, which was not unusual. He always has a hard time falling asleep. He proceeded to tell me that something weird happened at school that day. Now let me remind you that I was at school most of the day...anyway...he said that he got a Valentine from a girl that said..."Austin, I have a crush on you."
I asked him if he knew what that meant and he replied, "sort of". I told him not to worry about it and I asked him what he did with the note. He said that he tore it up in tiny little pieces and threw it away! I thought it was cute - but it made him very uncomfortable, which is fine by me!~

No comments:
Post a Comment