One of the highlights of our trips to Utah is always spending a day at the farm in Eden UT. It isn't technically a farm but to my kids it is totally a FARM! Bunnies, cats, horses, mules, dogs, and chickens. Matt's sister Kim lives on an acre and her land is full of fun things. Besides the animals she has a trampoline, swings, playhouse and lots of things to "ride".
I am 36 years old and have never ridden a horse. I decided to ride a horse for the first time this day. It was fun but I am not a natural. Reagan is TERRIFIED of all animals and Brandon and Austin absolutely LOVE animals. I am not sure how I got such two opposite ends of the spectrum but hopefully they will all get their wish one day.
Thanks to the Poulson's for letting us city folk come visit the farm!!

No comments:
Post a Comment