Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family Pictures August 2010



With everyone in town, we planned family pictures.  Whitney (my cousin's wife) agreed to come take pictures of all 5 families - 21 people.  It was crazy and there was some waiting around so I was snapping away while Whitney was doing her thing.  I got some cute ones but I am so excited to see her pictures - especially the entire family.  We have 3 girls 2 and under and we have 7 that are 6 and under so it was a bit of a challenge but always worth the effort!

Grandma and Reagan
Kiersten laughing...cute!
The Girls
Sisters
The Boys
Sisters
Kiersten and Austin actually being nice to each other.

this pretty much sums up the whole experience...everyone cooperating except Reagan!

looking more like Nancy all the time.


all the grandkids getting ready for Whitney
Reagan - age 2 and 3 months


Austin - Age 11 and 4 months

Kiersten - 2 weeks away from 9 year old

Brandon - 5 and 11/12th (he is quick to tell you :)

Mom - I told you ALL DONE!














2 comments:

Dave & Kami said...

Marc,
Your kids are soo darling and gettin soo big. Gotta love 2 year olds. SHe is too cute!

Jolley's said...

I love all the pictures of your cute family! It is especially sweet to see the "girls" pictures...I just love seeing moms with their girls!