On Saturday, I had sort of a melting moment. I had finished the week and Matt was back home. We celebrated Brandon's 4th birthday and got Austin to basketball and the house clean (Yes I am tired of this process) and the Enrichment Blog up. My friend Dana was great enough to support my Therapy and go shopping at the outlets with me (she needed maternity clothes as well). We expected to be gone a few hours and 7 hours later we returned with lots of packages, a full tummy and a smile on our face. Retail therapy is cheaper than regular therapy right? Jared (Dana's husband) disagrees because he has insurance. It sure is much more fun to shop.
Thanks Dana for a great time and Matt thanks you also! Seriously!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Cheaper than Therapy...
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
10/01/2008 10:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree 100 percent!
AMEN!
Post a Comment