I must brag about Matt for a minute...as I am typing on Facebook and blogging he is folding all the laundry...what a man!
A few weeks ago Tracy called and said I have a random question for you...do you want to go to the UNC football game on the 25th? A patient of Jared's gave him the tickets but he had to work that day. Tracy tried to find a friend to go with her but she said that all her 35 year old mom friends weren't interested. I am always game for a good game!
I checked the calendar and figured I could leave Matt in charge of basketball, birthday parties and the baby with the house for sale - right? (no one is looking at the house anyway - so sad!)
We made plans to meet in Chapel Hill and go to the game, shop and eat. We had a nice day and I enjoyed seeing the UNC campus and experiencing a game. The stadium was neat and very clean. The people were very proper and nice...dressed in collar shirt and of course EVERYONE was in Carolina Blue. No alcohol was served at the stadium - which made it so much better. Matt and I went to a USC (south carolina) / Kentucky game last year and it was a bunch of drunk "rednecks" (hopefully that doesn't offend anyone).
It was a nice day of not doing the normal stuff. No cooking, cleaning, laundry, church work and lots of talking to friends and family on the phone while I was driving by myself.We were at the very top of the 1st level - which was great because it was raining off and on and we stayed completely dry!
Thanks Tracy!
The following sign was on the bathroom at Dillards after the game...we laughed very hard. I told Tracy we should send it in to Letterman...
Sunday, October 26, 2008
A day in Chapel Hill - UNC Football
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
10/26/2008 08:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun! I couldn't read the sign but I bet it was funny :)
looks like you had fun! Also, I would love to help with Dana's shower! I asked her if anyone whas throwing one for her yet and she mentioned that you wanted to do one for her. If I can be in on it, let me know! Alison
Post a Comment