Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged

My sister Tracy has surprised me twice this week with Tags and informational emails...i must say i usually don't play but I don't want them to get mad :).

The tag is to open my 4th folder and then my 4th picture in that folder, and then post it on my blog. It sounded simple enough so here goes...although I have a similar problem as my sister. I have pictures EVERYWHERE. I keep thinking I am going to get them all organzied and in one place but I haven't. The folder I opened was December 2006...Brandon would have been about 2 and he fell asleep eating. CUTE. I tag Dana (NC) , Kristi (MN) and Lori (IL)...(i am pretty sure these ladies read my blog!)



Here are some other photos from that folder...we went to Charleston that December to see my brother. The boys in the neighborhood found this "skull" in the woods behind our house. They thought it was awesome.



2 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute pictures. Our kids are really growing up. And just so you know, I would not have been mad if you didn't play. I'm usually the one who ignores tags.:) Thanks for playing!

opheikens said...

I miss you guys. I can't believe how fast all the kids are growing up. Reagan is so big already and so cute. Just wanted to let you know I love ya.