Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Gifts

I wanted to document these plates.  I was so excited to run into this lady at a local french market.  I fell in LOVE with her plates and knew immediately that is what I was going to get our parents for Christmas.  I think they turned out so cute and such a fun gift.



We purchased a live tree again this year.  My ten year old fake tree has light issues so it became the kids tree in the basement and we have a great open foyer in this house for a big real tree.  The tree this year was a great find...we went on a really cold night and picked it out quickly without really even knowing what we were buying. Size was right and the branches looked healthy.  Once we got the tree home and in the stand we realized what a beauty we found!  I didn't get a great picture because it was a large tree and I didn't have the right angle but it was a beautiful tree!




After Christmas tea party.  Brandon is so good to play with Reagan and I think they both enjoyed the tea set Reagan received from Santa.

No comments: