I scheduled family pictures with a family friend while in Utah. She took our extended family pictures a few years ago and I loved them. My dad took pictures of us taking pictures - does that surprise anyone?? I can't wait to see the proofs on Friday - Amber Togisala was very creative. It was hard with a newborn but I think we got some good ones! So worth the shopping for 6 coordinating outfits and the stress of keeping a 2 month old baby happy so we can get some good shots!Brandon and Kiersten loved the whole photo shoot - they were great. We were about 3/4th the way through and Brandon decided he was finished. He told Amber that he was DONE. I told him just a few more and he lined up where he was supposed to and then promptly stuck his tongue out at the camera! Stinker!! Brandon has a great sense of humor and keeps us all laughing.
The reward was dinner and "Farr" better ice cream. Farr's is a great place and it is located downtown Ogden right next to the temple. It was great family time.
Reagan had her own photo shoot on Wednesday with a photographer who specializes in newborns. Her pictures turned out beautiful. Wendy Gettings was great and very easy to work with! So excited to get the pictures back!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Family Pictures July 10th
Lovingly created by
The Smith's
at
7/16/2008 10:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment