Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pictures of my beautiful baby Reagan

It was a beautiful night and we were outside with Reagan. She loves to be outside - it is nice to have such dry air that it actually cools off at night. This is how she fell asleep on my dad's lap. Looks comfortable doesn't it?

The weather reporter today was very funny. The lead off was "the humidity is WAY up". Normal is 9% and Utah was up to 21% - moisture monsoon! When I looked at the humidity in NC today it was 96% - talk about moisture! Funny how it is all relative.



My dad is always quick with the camera and has taken some cute pictures.




2 comments:

Katherine said...

She is so cute! I know what you have done this evening with only 1 of your 4 kids! BLOG ALL NIGHT! great job. You will love having all of this recorded. I have some great pics of the kids. I am SO glad that you let them come up. It means so much to me to get to know them and have my kids get to play with them. They are great kids and great examples to Ally and Isaac. Thanks.

KSA said...

Thanks for all the post of your trip. I feel like I have been there with you. It is fun to see all the pictures too. How are the Chicago plans coming???